Online Banking -- the easiest way to access and manage all of your ACMG FCU accounts & loans. ACMG's Online Banking service offers the following great features:
- Available 24/7, check account & loan balances on one screen
- View transaction history and transfer between ACMG accounts instantly
- Make ACMG loan payments immediately or schedule for a future date
- View detailed loan information such as next payment date, current balance & payoff amount
- Private, confidential and protected with dual authentication security
- Use one unique User ID and password
- Never a monthly fee for this service!
Want to see for yourself how easy Online Banking & Bill Payer can be before you sign-up? Try a DEMO now! Enrollment for Online Banking is now available exclusively online. Click on the Online Banking Enroll button on the left side of the page and follow the prompts. You will need your account number and your Access 24 Phone Banking PIN. If you cannot recall your PIN, stop into any branch and a Member Service Representative can get that for you.
Bill Payer -- this FREE* service allows you to securely and quickly pay your bills - saving time & money! (In order to use the Online Bill Payer service, ACMG members must first sign-up for Online Banking.)
- Save yourself time... no checks to write or envelopes to label, pay multiple merchants with the single-screen, schedule one time or recurring payments up to 18 months in advance.
- Save yourself money... reduce the number of checks you write, save the cost of postage, if a merchant doesn't accept electronic payments, we print & mail a paper check on your behalf - at no additional cost to you!
- Give yourself convenience... change or cancel payments up until the day of payment, review payment history, recieve automatic notification of a failed payment, easy setup.
To enroll in Bill Payer, login to your Online Banking account and click the Bill Pay button located under the Self Service tab. * Service is free for active users. A $5 fee per month will be imposed for inactivity.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) For more information, you can also complete an Online Request Form.
E-Statements -- to enroll, simply login to your online banking account and click the e-statement button located under the "Self Service" tab. Find directions on enrollment here.
Enrolled members will receive:
- a notification e-mail that their statement is ready
- access to their statement the first day statements become available (faster and more secure than by traditional mail)
- ability to view and/or print the last six months of statements
- option of saving statements to your computer (less clutter at home)
Mobile Money -- access your ACMG accounts with your text or internet capable cell phone*. Members with text capabilities can request account balances and most recent transaction history; those with internet capable phones can view accounts, transfer funds, and even pay their bills from their cell phone.
There is a one-time sign up fee of $5 with a free monthly option of 15 text requests. Additional text requests will be charged 30 cents each, but members who anticipate using 25 or more per month can choose an unlimited option for just $3 per month (please call 315-488-4433 to add the unlimited option). Members who use the internet capable option have the same $5 sign up fee (and can select the 15 free text option), but there is no additional cost from ACMG to access your online services.
If you have any questions on any of our Online Services or wish to add the unlimited option, please call Sarah at 315-488-4433.
*Please check with your wireless carrier to determine cost for using text and internet services on your cell phone.